Scenome 22.47 — 11/27/2022
Release details are described below.
- Exporters. For the exporter tools, added code to cleanly print debug information with carriage return separators and proper section headings. This makes it much easier to examine the application's debug output.
- Exporters. For the exporter tools, converted raw printf( ... ) statements to use LogMessage( ... ), which works on Windows® and Linux® platforms.
- Exporters. For the exporter tools, commented out various LogMessage( ... ) calls that fill the console buffer and/or Visual Studio output window with text when a frame is rendered. These can be enabled as needed for debugging.
- Exporters. For the exporter <DataCapture> class, added data members for rows/cols/bytes per element/array count. These are necessary when <DataCapture> objects are deserialized.
- Exporters. Added support for exporting <DataCapture> object values to disk. Updated the exporter <DataCapture>::Read( ... ) method to restore objects from disk.