Welcome Aboard :)
We're here to help you get started with Scenome and ensure you have the best possible experience.
- How To Get Back Here. You can bookmark this web page or select Help » Online Help... from the main menu of any Scenome application.
- Use Your Dedicated GPU. If your computer system has an integrated GPU and a dedicated GPU, you'll want to make sure that Scenome.exe runs on the dedicated GPU.
- Starting Applications. We'll show you how to start Scenome applications from the Windows 10 Start Menu.
- Verify Your Graphics Hardware. Curious about what features your GPU supports? We'll show you how to find out.
- Accessing Sample Files. You can start the Shader app and select File » Open from the main menu. You'll see a list of folders containing sample files. Or learn how to Open a shader from the GLSL Reference Library.
- Create Your First Shader. Ready to start? We'll show you how to create your first shader.
- How To Uninstall. Learn how to uninstall Scenome here.